Lynx Senior (chicken and potato) is a complete cat food: a grain free formula rich in animal protein, inspired by the diet of wild Lynx. It is suitable for cats whose owners prefer to give a grain free formula, based on chicken and potato. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of older cats. Lynx Senior is the ideal food to keep older cats in good shape. A lower fat content helps to control their body weight. Enriched with glucosamine for joints and taurine for support of heart function.
GRAIN FREE FORMULA
- Grain and gluten free formula, based on chicken and potato.
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients. Potato is a highly digestible energy source and is a gluten free ingredient.
HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB
- Inspired by the diet of the wild lynx: high in protein, low in carbohydrates.
- High protein content helps maintain muscle mass.
- Low-carbohydrate diets are highly digestible and promote health due to their low glycemic index.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Chicken as main animal protein source; high quality, easily digestible ingredient to give a great taste
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favor ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract
- Contains mannan-oligosaccharides which prevent adhesion of ‘harmful’ bacteria to the wall of the intestine
- Rich in vegetable fibres rich in cellulose to stimulate intestinal motility
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it supports eye health and a healthy heart
- Rich in chicken, which is natural source of taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins E and C which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
chicken, potato, peas, animal fat, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), dried whole eggs, lecithin, mannan-oligosaccharides (0.1%), yucca, Tagetes, rosemary, green tea.
protein 37.0% (88% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 17.0%,
crude ash 7.5%,
crude fibres 5.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.8%,
taurine 3700 mg/kg.
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 300 mg/kg,
vitamin C 185 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 133 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2.6 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 85 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 112 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
glucosamine 500 mg/kg;
Escribe tu comentario
Sólo los usuarios registrados pueden agregar sus comentarios. Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese